Historic Properties of Spokane
McClintock-Trunkey Annex Building
The McClintock-Trunkey Annex Building, at 125 N. Stevens Street, constitutes the remaining portion of a complex of buildings constructed between 1907 and 1917. The Annex occupies the southwest corner of the former complex. It is a 5-story building with concrete superstructure and brick infill that was built to service the elevated railroad viaduct. It is characterized by massive concrete columns that support the weight above them. The windows of the front (west) elevation are symmetrically placed and contain metal sash panes of fixed and casement glass, with vinyl muntins within the double glass panes. The style is a cross between brick commercial and concrete bunker.