Historic Properties of Spokane

Back to the listings

Bradley House

Bradley House
William O. Bradley House
1703 W. Ninth Avenue See Map
1909
Unknown/ Aaron L. Lundquist
Cliff / Cannon
07/21/1994
05/09/2016

The William O. Bradley House, located on a the lovely, tree-lined Ninth Avenue, is a fine representation of the Mission Revival style and is an exemplary product of master Spokane builder, Aaron L. Lundquist. Its high artistic values are expressed in multiple shaped parapets, characteristics of the Mission Revival style, and in interior woodwork crafted in curly fir and finished the deepest ebony hue. The house was named for Dr. Bradley, a dentist who practiced in Spokane for 58 years and was the property's first and most prominent owner. The home is a contributing resource in the Ninth Avenue National Register Historic District, which was listed in 1994, and retains a high degree of integrity.

 

Management Agreement

Nomination (PDF)