Historic Properties of Spokane
City Ramp Garage
The City Ramp Garage in downtown Spokane, Washington was built in 1928 as the first multi-level, staggered-floor, ramp-type parking garage in the city. Originally constructed to house more than 350 automobiles, it is a six-story-and-basement fireproof reinforced concrete structure with a flat roof, a large recessed drive-in garage lobby, gasoline pumps and pump islands, and parking stalls built in the basement and upper floors.
City Ramp Garage was listed on the National Register on its own merit in 2012 and as contributing property in the East Downtown Historic District in 2003.