Historic Properties of Spokane

Back to the listings

Richardson-Seehorn House

Richardson-Seehorn House
Richardson-Seehorn House
731 S. Lincoln Street See Map
1910
Unknown/Arthur D. Jones (builder)
Cliff / Cannon
None
N/A
12/01/1997

Built in 1910 in Spokane's South Hill Addition, the Richardson-Seehorn House is a fine example of the American Foursquare style, an early subtype of the Prairie style. The house stands on one of the first lots purchased following the promotion of the addition by the Arthur D. Jones Company in 1906. In addition to its architectural significance, the house is also historically significant for its association with the development and subsequent settlement of Spokane’s lower South Hill.

 

Management Agreement

Nomination (PDF)